The NTCC is proud to introduce a new service to both members and non-members. In order to meet growing demand for information about Thai companies we set up a brand new service that offers a quick scan of requested companies.
Companies in Thailand must register with the Ministry of Commerce, a large bureaucracy, where these companies also have to file their annual financial statements. All the information is of good quality but all the reports are in the Thai language.
The NTCC is in constant touch with the Ministry of Commerce and will be able to confirm the registration of a specific company. Depending on your needs, we can obtain registration and financial information about the company for you. The package we offer includes:
- Official registration papers
- A list with the objectives of the company and other registration details
- Shareholding structure and respective shareholding positions
- Balance sheet and profit and loss statements for the last 4 to 5 years of operations
- An initial assessment of the situation of the company
For more information please send us an email:
Or contact us by phone: +66(0)22607501